Teacher’s favourite education quotes in 2016
Reflecting on the past year, the team at Teacher have been incredibly lucky to speak with some of the most inspiring and innovative people working in education.
From classroom teachers, school leaders and support staff, to academics and educational rockstars – there have been many words of wisdom shared through our articles during 2016.
Here, in this 90 second video, we have selected a sample of our favourite quotes – those that we believe have helped to shape the year and inspire our readers in their daily classroom practice.
They cover issues including global education, school improvement, effectively teaching mathematics, replacing homework with sporting activities, and more.
Read the full articles:
- Implementing a cross-curricular approach
- Developing a nation of innovative thinkers
- Effectively teaching mathematics to students with Down syndrome
- Dr Seuss and quality teaching Part 1: ‘Today you are you’
- Data walls to target whole school improvement
- Poor educational performance – the challenge for teachers and nations
- Replacing homework with sporting activities
- Learning from mistakes
Do you have a favourite education quote from 2016? We’d love you to share it with us via our social media channels or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.